Working with us can be a unique and fun experience. We work with the best people from around the country to ensure that our client's security needs are fulfilled. Please carefully read the qualifications, FAQ and application steps below to begin your steps to become a part of Coast Vancouver Security.
Security Officer Qualifications
Below you will find a list of qualifications which you will need in order to apply.
- You need at least two years experience in the security field.
- Please tell us what types of security work you have done in the past.
- You will need to provide two work references which we may contact.
- You need to be able to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time.
- Your work ethics must be of high quality. We do not accept quantity in place of quality.
- Understand what it takes to work with responsiblity.
- You must speak English fluently.
- Good moral character is fundamental.
- All applicants must have completed the BST 1 & 2 Training and hold a valid B.C. Security License.
Step 1 - Apply
- Use the contact form below to apply. Please fill out as much as possible.
- Give us time to respond. It could be weeks or more before we reply.
- Due to the large volume of applications we receive we can not reply to everyone.
Step 2 - Review
- We will review your application to ensure that it meets our high standards.
- We may contact your references.
- We may request additional information from you for further review.
Step 3 - Acceptance
- If accepted, we will contact you by telephone to schedule an interview.
- You will be required to undergo a criminal background check .
- If sucessful, we will offer you a position.
By sending your resume and applying to this company, you agree to the following: "I, the applicant certify that the facts contained in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and understand that, if employed, falsified statements on this application shall be grounds for dismissal. I authorize investigation of all statements contained herein and the references and employees listed above to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment and any pertinent information they may have, personal or otherwise and release the company from all liability for any damage that may result from utilization of such information. I also understand and agree that no representative of the company has any authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specified period of time, or to make any agreement contrary to the foregoing, unless it is in writing and signed by authorized company representative."